Welcome to the Numbers Too Big To Ignore Fundraising Luncheon benefiting The Atlanta Women’s Foundation.
11 a.m. Arrival and Networking
11:15 a.m. Ballroom Doors Open
Noon to 1:30 p.m. Lunch and Program
ARRIVAL & PARKING
Venue Address: 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW Atlanta GA 30313
- Parking for event guests will only be complimentary in the GWCC RED deck.
- Uber/Lyft/taxi - the drop-off area is in front of Building B, or in the C Bus Lane
- MARTA: Use the GWCC/CNN Station (W-1)
- Make your plans accordingly to allow for sufficient time to arrive, find your table, and meet with your fellow guests.
- The Thomas Murphy Ballroom is on the 5th Floor of Building B.
- The escalators and stairs to the 5th-floor ballroom are centered between Buildings A & B.
- Elevator is located in Building B.
- Volunteers will be available to help direct guests.
- Large bags will be subject to search.
- Parking address: 103 Mangum St SW, Atlanta, GA - Please note this address does not agree with certain navigation apps.
- Plugging in GWCC or State Farm Red Deck into Apple and Google Maps will take you directly to the Red Deck entrance off of Centennial Olympic Park Drive - the specific address will come up as the venue address, listed above.
- Guests have had trouble using Waze to get to the GWCC Red Deck. It may take you below deck. For underground red deck directions, click here.
It is highly recommended that you visit GWCC’s "Getting here" website.
TABLE & SEATING INFORMATION
Table numbers have been emailed to all registered guests. If you did not receive an email please check in with your table or sponsor host.
Guests may also visit the guest relations area near the escalators with any seating questions.
Check-in is not required for the event if you and your guests know your table number.
- Our favorite auctioneer in a sparkly jacket, Dean Crownover, is going to help us Fund-the-Mission.
- Review the levels at our Fund-The-Mission donation page to learn more about how your donations make a difference.
- You can further support the AWF mission by bidding on the beautiful centerpieces designed by Cobb County students.
- The bid sheet and envelope will be at your table. The opening bid starts at $30.
- More than 100 students in approximately 20 schools (K-12) across the county have made wire art bouquets for the Numbers Too Big To Ignore Luncheon.
- The students learned about the importance of supporting the community through their gifts of time and talent.
- Proceeds will benefit AWF’s All Girls Forward grantmaking initiative.
ENTER TO WIN
Get out your cameras and release your inner photographer! Snap a pic before or during the luncheon for a chance to win a signed copy of one of Brooke Shields' books. Just scan the QR code or visit the Mirror Air Booth by 2 p.m. on November 2 to submit your photo, and you may be selected to win a signed copy of either "Down Came Rain" or "There Was a Little Girl: The Real Story of My Mother and Me." Good luck!